Fun Times With Friends

Fun times with friends.

I remember the time when my family and I went on a trip to Tonga, Because going on a flight to Tonga would be 2 hours, we had to wake up really early to go to the airport. We packed a day before we left for the airport so we won’t have to wake up and pack again so we will miss our flight.

When we got on the plane I felt nervous because it had been a very long time since I’ve been on a plane. We had little screens in front of us so we wouldn’t feel bored. When we were about to land I was really excited because the flight was really long and there was nothing else to do.

When we got off the plane we had to go to the tongan airport for my Mum’s family to come and pick us up. We were waiting until eventually they came and picked us up. I was so excited to go see my cousins I have never seen in a very long time. 

When we got to my cousin’s house I was so excited because they had 4 adult dogs and 2 little puppys. Before we unpacked they had a very delicious dinner for all of us to eat. After we ate I quickly ran to pet one of the little puppies but for some reason it kept running away from me, But then I finally caught it and pet it. 

My cousins also had their neighbor over and she was looking after my cousin’s little sister.  Me and their neighbor became friends and she would always come over to hang out. Our first day at Tonga was fun but our second day there was even better because we all got to go to the beach. 

When we arrived at the beach I was really excited because the ocean is really clear and it is very hot in Tonga so it was a good day to go to the beach. When you swim you have to be careful because at the bottom of the water there are some really sharp rocks that could easily cut your foot. 

When we got back to the house I pet the dogs then went to have a shower. When  I got out I changed into warm clothes then had dinner. While I was eating dinner I heard the pigs in the backyard oinking.